Frequently Asked Questions



When can I register for a course?  

Our courses are self-paced, so you may work on your coursework whenever it is convenient for you as long as you complete the entire course within six months.   

How long do I have to complete the course?     

6 months from the time the course is purchased.

How many courses can I enroll in?    

The maximum number at one time is 5 courses. 

What types of credit do SSA courses offer?     

Graduate level credit

What is the refund policy?

Students are able to get a refund up to 7 days from the date of purchase minus a $50 cancellation fee.

What is the timeline for grading the assignments?

Please allow 3-5 business days for instructor feedback and grading. 

How long does it take to receive a transcript from your college partner?

Please allow 7-10 business days to receive your transcript.

How much is each course?

1 credit course = $299

2 credit course = $399

3 credit course = $499

How do I know if my school, district, and/or state accepts your courses?

Each school, district, and state governing body has its own set of rules about salary schedules, licensure and re-certification, so please seek approval prior to registering for a course to verify acceptance. 

Who is your university partner?

Brandman University is a private, nonprofit institution accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) Senior College and University Commission. 

What about course materials?

All course materials can be accessed online. If you course has a textbook assigned, a FREE copy of the textbook will be mailed to you after registration. It will be sent within 48 hours of registration of the course.  Some courses do not require a textbook. We do not offer online textbooks.

Can SSA courses be used for graduate credit towards a degree?

No. These are graduate-level, professional development courses. The graduate level professional development credit is designed to serve the needs of students requiring professional upgrading and to enable students to meet the requirements of salary incremental steps and re-certification. It is recommended that you verify credit acceptance with your employer and/or the university at which you would like these credits to apply.